Thursday 17 May 2012

Rainbow Kiss.

To this day, I have never met anyone (or at least never had it admitted to me), who has taken part in a "Rainbow Kiss".
I understand a rainbow kiss to be involve the woman and man partaking in oral sex (Whilst she is menstrating).  So the man peforms oral on the woman and comes up looking like he's been in the jam jar, whilst she sucks him until he comes.  
Then, whilst both holding each others' fluid in their mouths, they kiss and thus exchange fluids and create what I imagine to be spat out strawberry cornetto.
Wrong, wrong wrong.  Urban myth or are people really that dirty?

2 comments:

  1. Anyone out there that can say they have tried this needs their head examined. Although I can think of someone who can probably vouch for it being true. Aaahhhh!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhh. I like a rainbow kiss. But there isn't quite enough pooh involved for my liking.
    Shit on my face money penny

    ReplyDelete