Monday 21 May 2012

Batter

With the interest of sexual equality, I thought it only fair that I explore "female cheese"....aka fanny batter\cunt cream or snatch juice.  Not quite as easy to find what I was expecting.
The following image search strings produced:
Fanny batter  - Nothing...although there were some tasty looking "toad in the hole" pics;
Fanny cream - More ice cream pics than anything else (There is a company called "Fanny Ice-Cream - but I don't believe the ice cream contains "pussy milk")
Cunt Cream - Dissapointing, however the search did produce a picture that almost made me gag (And laugh) called "close‑up‑cunt‑with‑menses‑juice.jpg" (Only click if you're curious and not eating or at work!) - Can you imagine what that is?  Why would the owner of this "Gussett eton-mess" want to preserve the image in digital time is beyond me.  I'm just glad there isn't a picture of someone licking it! (halfway there to a Rainbow kiss)
Cunt Juice - Again, not really any cheesy kebabs in sight.  It's time for medical terms!
Vaginal smegma - A few flaps with a smearing of philadelphia and bloody awful other images
Vaginal yeast - Fucking foul.

I'm still laughing at that picture.  It's wrong..WRONG WRONG WRONG!!



2 comments:

  1. Stu omg i clicked on that picture. WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and also i guess thats where ben got fanny batter from. makes me feel sick!! But keep your posts coming... i love it!! Not afraid to say what people really think

    ReplyDelete